Glenn 1989 "Bolin" interview

• Hi there,

this is a compilation of Glenn Hughes' contributions to the Tommy Bolin Documentary as issued by the Tommy Bolin Archives in 2 video's

1. The Music Link's Tommy Bolin Documentary
    2. The Ultimate (which is basically a different version of that same documentary).

All Glenn's contributions are pieced together in this MP3 file which is 4.51 seconds long. To actually see Glenn doing the interview, you have to buy these video's of the Tommy Bolin Archives

Although he did record with Whitesnake at that time, Glenn kept an extremely low profile in 1989.
    This is one of the very few public appearances he made during that time.

• Without going to the site, I am not sure if this is still for sale at the Tommy Bolin Archives. I still have a copy; I haven't had the VCR hooked up since...2004...has it been that long?? :eek:

I have all my VHS tapes in a box out in the "Kitty House"; the little storage shed the previous owner of the house built before Kimberly bought the house. Several of the "Back Room Gang" of cats lived out there for a few months until she moved them into the garage and we store our extra belongings out there.

Yours In The Funk
    Bill "Capt. Midnite" Redford

:ghcp:

http://www.facebook.com/bill.redford

"Cause if you fake the FUNK..your nose got to grow!" Bootsy Collins

• ...I'm not sure

what I do know is that the Johnny Bolin made a deal with a different company and since then released 2 Whips and Roses Bolin CD's

Apparently the 'Tommy bolin' site kept a low profile since then and are not actively releasing stuff anymore.

Don't know if you can still order from their catalogue, bit a few yrs ago i bought the Bolin video with glenn on it from their website

• This interview in 1989 is so, so sad....The 1st thing that came to my mind was the concept of "survivor's guilt"...At least that's what I hear coming through Glenn's voice here...I'm not sure if Glenn was clean here or not, but in more recent interviews he seems to have accepted and processed Tommy's death...I think Glenn's spirituality gives him the comfort in knowing that one day they'll be together in heaven---never to lose again...

• Don't know if you've seen this.
    It's a documentary about Tommy Bolin.
    Glenn is in it also

part 1
    [ame='

']
    [/ame]
    part 2
    [ame='
    ']
    [/ame]
    part 3
    [ame='
    ']
    [/ame]
    part 4
    [ame='
    ']
    [/ame]

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!