SITKOR year end rating

• I don't have a problem with the Iron Maiden or Black Label Society at all... and I really agree with the high ranking of the latest Allman Bros. album (maybe not #1) The Tull Christmas Album is fantastic, Tull is one of the greatest Classic rock bands probably, but, all 3 Tull related releases of 2003? Was this thing polled? I have not heard a lot of these Albums other than the ones mentioned here (Except B's Night and Bananas) And I doubt I ever will here Diamond Daves, or Bret Micheals! If it were my personal to 20- Glenn's would be in the top 3 with-out a doubt!

• I wouldnt have put DP's or Ritchie's album in the list - or several others.
    It is a bit of an odd selection of one extreme to the other having Iron Maiden and Blackmores Night in it.

"It's in my blood"

• DP's Bananas is quite good. It took me a couple of listens, but the production is awesome, original songs and I think "Doing It Tonight" would be a radio hit if given the chance.

Blackmore's Night is hardly classic rock, but to be fair, I have not heard it, so I do not know how good it is. As for David Lee Roth, it was one of the worst reviewed records of the year to my knowledge.

My 2 Cents,

Frank

Frank B.

• I really Liked DLR - it took some hammer from the critics but that was inevitable because Dave tried something different. There are a couple of weird moments but for the most part I thought it was a strong effort.

JG

"How can you lose, when you're destined to be a winner?"

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!