• Many thanks to Andrew over at melodicrock.com for the press release...

FRONTIERS SIGN THE MIGHTY GLENN HUGHES
    Frontiers Records proudly announces the signing of the mighty Voice of Rock Glenn Hughes for the European release of his forthcoming solo album which is currently being recorded in Los Angeles.

The working title of the album is Songs in the Key of Rock. Some of the songs which are going to appear include: Secret Life, Courageous, In My Blood, Standing on the Rock and Lost in the Zone.

Musicians featured include: Glenn himself on all lead vocals & bass, Gary Ferguson on drums, JJ Marsh and Jeff Kollman on guitars and Ed Roth on keyboards. Special guest Billy Sheehan (ex-Mr. Big) is playing bass on one song, while Alex Ligertwood (Santana) is set to help Glenn with some backing vocals.

Glenn says about the album: "Songs in the Key of Rock was written with a 70's vintage frame of mind. I surrounded myself with 70's stuff: 70's clothes, 70's everything and I found myself back in 1973. The sounds you will be hearing and the songs are trippy, hard and greased up rock. You can serve this one hot on the barbecue!"

Frontiers Records looks set to a June 2003 release.

:clapper:

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!