• Hi fellow Glenn Hughes fans: I discovered today the existance of the double vinyl version of From Now On: it contains a bonus song Kiss of Fire (Live).

The label is Sun Hill Records and it was released in 2015: but you can still buy it ;) Did you now about this album?

| Burn | Stormbringer | Come Taste The Band

• Thnx for the link David.
    I hope the will also release Burning Japan on lp format: for me the best Glenn album from that period!

| Burn | Stormbringer | Come Taste The Band

• just picked up a copy of this classic album from amazon here in the uk .got to love vinyl and its blue !! good price also :)

• After the melodic rock and occasionally soulful elements in 'From Now On','Burning Japan Live' consolidated Glenn's re-emergence.The Voice was truely back & sounding better than ever to my ears.It was curious Glenn hardly played any Bass Guitar on those releases.
    Glenn did play Bass onstage on 'Gettin' Tighter' on B.J.Live.Glenn again strapped on a bass in the studio for 'Feel' arguably one of his funkiest releases.Again Glenn had a Bass player on the payroll for the 'Feel' tour even the 'Addiction' tour.Once Glenn realized that he still is 'the man' on the Bass,that was the real Glenn Hughes back where he belongs.

• It would be perfect if Glenn retrieve any of those songs (From Now On/Feel) to perform in his concerts. I think that many fans (like myself) wants to hear a mix between those songs and his usual set list.

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!