Shows to look forward to in 2013!

• What concerts have your special interest in 2013 : Mine are at the moment: Motorhead (June), Whitesnake with Tommy Aldridge :cool: (June) and Deep Purple (October) :thumbup: I hope there will be some more, Alice Cooper would be interesting, Kiss for sure and of course Glenn Hughes and his band (hopefully with Jason Bonham on drums) :thumbup:

| Burn | Stormbringer | Come Taste The Band

• For now only Pink Floyd (May), Deep Purple (June) ... Looking forward to see Glenn of course, but for now there is nothing for European Tour...:confused:

• mine :

02-02-2013 Café Bertrand - La Puce à l'Oreille, Clermont Ferrand, France
    01-03-2013 Les Touffes Krétiennes, La Puce à l'Oreille, Clermont Ferrand, France
    13-03-2013 Deborah Bonham - TL7, Saint Etienne, France
    23-03-2013 Deborah Bonham - TL7, Saint Etienne, France
    29-03-2013 Café Bertrand - Le Brinc de Zinc, Barberaz, France
    19-04-2013 Subsonic - Le Comptoir Viking, Villefranche sur Saone, France
    14-05-2013 Michael Schenker's Temple of Rock - La Coopé, Clermont Ferrand, France
    29-06-2013 Bruce Springsteen - Stade de France, Paris, France
    13-07-2013 Blackmore's Night - Congresshalle, Saarbruck, Germany
    14-07-2013 Deep Purple - Kunst!rasen, Bonn, Germany
    15-07-2013 Deep Purple - Zurich, Switzerland
    13-08-2013 Deep Purple - Foire aux Vins, Colmar, France
    21-09-2013 Roger Waters The Wall - Stade de France, Paris, France
    19-10-2013 Zwolle, Holland
    20-10-2013 Deep Purple - Zénith, Paris, France
    31-10-2013 Deep Purple, Stuttgart, Germany
    01-11-2013 Deep Purple, Dortmund, Germany
    02-11-2013 Deep Purple, Mannheim, Germany

• I've got tix to see Joe Bonamassa.........who?...........next week in London & Todd Rundgren, again in London, in June.
    Pretty excited to see Todd after 35 years of liking his music...........you can't rush this things, can you?!
    ;)

:cheers:

Cheers,
    Ben !!

• Up to now only two concerts yet:
    09-08-2013 Die Toten Hosen, Berlin, Germany
    26-10-2013 Deep Purple, Berlin, Germany

I'm still thinking about seeing Barbra Streisand in Berlin in June but it will depend on the ticket prices which go on sale this saturday and might be too high for me. I'm also still thinking about seeing the Australian Pink Floyd Show, Papa Roach, Depeche Mode and some others...

And like everyone else here I hope to see Glenn live again soon :)

That's it - hopelessly addicted to the voice from Cannock... 8)

• April-27 - Joey Bananas
    May-15 Alice in Chains :guitarmet
    July-7 Eagles :guitarist
    July 16 - Sir Paul McCartney :div27:
    Aug-1 Heart/Jason Bonham (yeah !) :drummer:
    Aug-8 YES :cool1:

• Having bought the tix a year ago I'll go - if I they went on sale today I wouldn't.

Might wear my BCC t shirt tho'.........
    ;)

:cool1: Please go to the front row! ;) :D

"I might have been born in Liverpool, but I grew up in Hamburg." John Lennon

• Having bought the tix a year ago I'll go - if I they went on sale today I wouldn't.
    Might wear my BCC t shirt tho'......... ;)

Please go to the front row! ;) :D

Ha! :lol: I do have the Afterglow T-shirt. Funny, I bought it when it came out - and I had to buy it from Joey Bananas web site!...I'm still glad to have it ! :cool:

• I saw BRAD in Birmingham in January and they were fantastic :bow:

They feature the amazing Shawn Smith on :singer: vocals and keys and Stone Gossard of Pearl Jam on guitar. This gig will take some beating in 2013 with maybe only a Glenn Hughes show with the kind of set list he's doing in Oz to rival it.

Also got ticket to see SHY play their charity show in Birmingham in July in memory of their late singer Steve Harris.

My wife and 5 friends are going to see Blondie, supported by The Lightning Seeds, play outdoors at Cannock Forest in June.

:ghcp: "It's in my blood"

• The next concert for me to look very forward to is PHILM, in a few weeks. This is the band of Slayer, Grip Inc and Fantomas drummer Dave Lombardo. I've seen Dave lots of times during the years with several bands. He is an amazing drummer, very technical and powerfull. For me on the same level as Ian Paice, John Bonham and Cozy Powell. PHILM is a progressive rockband,with jazz, funk, metal and avant garde influences. Weird .....but very good. If you like exceptional good drumming and you have the change to see this band: go an see (and hear) them:thumbup:

| Burn | Stormbringer | Come Taste The Band

• Not exactly a concert but it'll be entertaining - i've won 2 tickets to this weekend's FA Cup Semi Final between Wigan and Millwall at Wembley Stadium.

Nice "Club Wembley" seats that are padded -with cup holder :cheers: and arm rests :thumbup: and use of 1km of the members exclusive bars and restaurants! Worth over £200 a seat so the wife and I will be making full use of them ;)

C'mon you Latics :bouncer:

:ghcp: "It's in my blood"

• Recently:
    Gin Wigmore
    Steve Hackett - Genesis Revisited
    The Moons
    Beardfish
    Sound of Contact
    Spock's Beard

Coming Soon:
    Paul McCartney - June 27 ('Golden Circle' tickets!)
    Richie Kotzen, Acoustic - June 29
    Bryan Ferry - July 1 (at the Vienna Opera House!)
    Mike Stern & Victor Wooten Band - July 2
    Gov't Mule - July 12
    Deep Purple - July 17

and later in the year:
    Roger Waters, The Wall - August 23
    Brian Auger's Oblivion Express feat. Alex Ligertwood - Sept 29
    Peter Gabriel, 'So' - Oct 3
    Joe B - Oct 4
    Scott Henderson, Jeff Berlin, Dennis Chambers - Oct 8
    Jethro Tull's Ian Anderson plays Thick As A Brick (I+II) - Nov 6
    Clem Clempson Band - Nov 19

and more to be added as the dates come along! :cool:

MEDUSA

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!