• Hi .. First i want too say that Afterglow is a fantastic album. Crawl is my fav, like Glenns deep voice in that song.
    BUT 2013 :eek: Glenn goes solo? newband? or mayby again whid Iommi? What style?. Hardrock?? Realy cool too be a BIG fan of GH music.. 2013 :cool:

• You're thinking about the next thing...but I dunno...all I hear- is Burn! :p

I think Glenn & David are gonna do something supermegaawesome next year.

• But I guess that's not totally fair to say. I do want to hear the new band too. (Which I'm convinced is with Steve Vai & Chad Smith)

• Why worry.....according to the Mayan calendar.....the end is coming on December 21, 2012......:D

If that means you're not going to buy any X-Mas presents, then I take pity on your wife... :D

"I might have been born in Liverpool, but I grew up in Hamburg." John Lennon

• With 2013 just around the corner I am considering what GH has instore for the New Year, new brand project? working with DC? Film debut? any ideas or predictions out there?? :) be interesting to see what Plays out!!

• Dec. 21st! The end of the world! Stormbringer coming and all I hear

is Burn! :D Afterglow is a masterpiece & I look forward to whatever GH

does this coming year! :) I know I will be happy with it! :clapper:

I just wish he would come near Green Bay, WI. I've never seen him live

yet! :( When he was in Sabbath I had tickets to see him in Detroit but had

severe pnemonia & couldn't go, then when I lived in CA I missed the Randy

Rhoads tribute show because I had chicken pox of all things. So I really

have to see him soon! :lol:

SCOTT

• according to Classic Rock January 2013 issue, Glenn will be working on the following in 2013

"Personal" project with "some LA friends", plus another project with a classic rock big name.

:ghcp: "It's in my blood"

• One thing I can tell you is, he won't be hunkered down at home or spend endless hours in a studio this coming year... he will most definitely be seen and heard over the next 12 months, so no worries on that score :thumbup:

...more as it unfolds ;)

Looking forward to this :D Haven't seen a great deal of live music recently :( would be nice to change that ;)

:bouncer2: :bouncer: :bouncer2: :bouncer:

• From what Wolfy says, I just hope that it is not one of those "all Star" projects with his LA friends. I just can do without ever seeing another one of those types of gigs.

Frank:div27:
    "if only we'd turn around and notice the door to the cell is open"

• only two weeks till 2013, hope the ship sails early :)

so light a candle in the window.......
    i will be coming home tonite

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!