CANCELLED - BCC Live In Wolverhampton 2013

• did you read the Shirley's tweet one hour ago ? :eek:

KS : IMPLOSION! Here's the 2nd webisode on The Making of... BCC - Afterglow. BOOM!!!

no good... :( :(

• Not good! I had an email saying the same from Eventim the company selling the tickets I bought only yesterday!
    Sounds like a falling out perhaps?!! :huh:

• Official press release can be found here:

http://www.noblepr.co.uk/Press_Releases…/ukshow2013.htm

• I just got the news from "Classic Rock" and left a comment there, trying to controll my frustration about the "politics" of BCC. I was going to visit that concert from Berlin and I'm glad now I waited a bit with the booking (especially the flight from Berlin to Birmingham and back). Now I'm gonna save a lot of money and hope there will be a clear decision about BCC in the near future.

If Joe can't commit any touring time anymore he should call it quits or the band should do so and look for another guitar player. No more "maybe" and "this must not be the end" etc. and all the fans keep hoping and getting even more disappointed in the end. If this side project has become so less important to JB, then please let him go his way and look for another great guitar player who would burn for this band! I'm sure there is one out there who would be pleased, available, enthusiastic and a good mate as well. Get him in and hit the road again under a new (but similar) name. I would try to see as many concerts as possible... :cool:

http://www.classicrockmagazine.com/news/black-cou…#comment-320494

That's it - hopelessly addicted to the voice from Cannock... 8)

• Uh... read between those lines. He is clearly laying all of this on Glenn!! No doubt about it.

Hmm...after reading them lines twice I had similar thoughts (especially about the tweets) but I just can't imagine him writing cryptic messages on fb to Glenn. There might be others involved who blew it, maybe we will hear more about it shortly. This has been said on the JB forum:

Street Team Andy wrote:
    [INDENT]I just found out about the cancellation this morning. Obviously no one involved, from the artists to the management, wanted it to come to having to cancel the show. I know how passionate you guys are about the music and the situation just flat out sucks. I agree that you all, especially those of you who had already purchased tickets and booked accommodations, deserve a better explanation than "unforseen circumstances", but that's all we can officially say at this time. More details to come and again, everyone involved is extremely sorry to have let down the fans. More details to come...
    [/INDENT]

That's it - hopelessly addicted to the voice from Cannock... 8)

• Hmm...after reading them lines twice I had similar thoughts (especially about the tweets) but I just can't imagine him writing cryptic messages on fb to Glenn. There might be others involved who blew it, maybe we will hear more about it shortly. This has been said on the JB forum:

Street Team Andy wrote:[INDENT]I just found out about the cancellation this morning. Obviously no one involved, from the artists to the management, wanted it to come to having to cancel the show. I know how passionate you guys are about the music and the situation just flat out sucks. I agree that you all, especially those of you who had already purchased tickets and booked accommodations, deserve a better explanation than "unforseen circumstances", but that's all we can officially say at this time. More details to come and again, everyone involved is extremely sorry to have let down the fans. More details to come...
    [/INDENT]

Yes he does do the cryptic thing. Make no mistake, he is family when it comes to JB. His message was pointed directly at Glenn. That quote you pasted is a direct response to my post saying that we as fans deserve a better explanation than "unforeseen circumstances". There has been tension brewing for some time now and its come to a head. Of course we the fans get screwed in the end. I think this thing is done and over with. Sad to say it, but I think it is.

• You can uderstand Glenn being hacked off after putting so much effort into BCC, writing the songs, doing the promotion etc.
    Shame, but let's see if/when something more positive develops!

• Great job J&R build the brand into something very successful then tear it down. In this day and age it's not an easy task, and yet the band seems set to be ended. Really ticking me off.

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!