• Yvonne, what the hell have you been taking? :eek: :biggrinsa

Ooooohhh - remember what Jon Lord said?

"You sniffed a bit from this, and you sniffed a bit from that." :D

Just my typical sense of North German humour, I'm afraid... ;)

Katy,

If Glenn and DC ever did some live gigs again, they would achieve ticket prices that would bring tears to your eyes.

And if Mrs. Coverdale would do some pole dancing on stage, ALL THE GUYS ON THIS FORUM WOULD DROP DEAD!!! :D :D :D

"I might have been born in Liverpool, but I grew up in Hamburg." John Lennon

• I tend to agree, my friend :lol:

Another thing we would see is what you can see at pretty much every WS gig: A real mob of gals in their 40's & 50's ;) ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D

Cowards die many times, the valiant never taste the death but once - Caesar

• If Glenn and DC ever did some live gigs again, they would achieve ticket prices that would bring tears to your eyes.

doesn't matter.. :D I will be there !! :bouncer:

And if Mrs. Coverdale would do some pole dancing on stage, ALL THE GUYS ON THIS FORUM WOULD DROP DEAD!!! :D :D :D

oh really ? :cool:

• doesn't matter.. :D I will be there !! :bouncer:

oh really ? :cool:

Sure - you will take another mortgage on 'Chateau Mon Storm' and pay 4.400 Euros for the ticket... crazy as you are... :p :D

Katy, about the gals... honestly, I wouldn't know. I lost interest in WS when David took them over the pond and turned them into a Hair Metal Band. :mad: Last time I saw DC live was during his Farewell Tour. I'm a huge fan of the three M's - Marsden, Moody, Murray. :bow:

Seems we're getting a bit off topic here - Stormy, shall we open a thread for DC's 'la meuf'? ;) :lol:

• Hiya Yvonne, i meant : fans of Grateful Dead with "Deadhead" cause i happen to be one for now 25 years ;)

• Ask me a question… leave a reply here and I'll answer it before I leave for the UK.

Be sure to include your name and city/country… so you know it's the one YOU asked!

I bought the Alive Drive a couple of years ago and were promised 3-4 updates a year. I have received 0. I'm guessing they went out of business. Do you know?

Also, you need to do an album with David Coverdale.

Love You!

Rodger
    Butler, PA/USA
    :clapper:

• Hello! I see that there isn't any planned date for a Glenn's performance in Italy this year. Is there a possibility that he will decide to come? I really hope so!
    Waiting for a reply.....thanks!! ;)

Lorella from Brescia, Italy

Lorella

:cheers:

• Thanks to you both, the 'pain' and the 'messenger' for constant nagging on behalf of all of us here ;)

Chuck, Glenn did say he would answer our Qs before going to the UK. However, he did not say which year... :D
    Since he's going over the pond at least twice every year, there's still hope.

Maybe our Qs were not interesting enough? :confused:

• With Glenns' upcoming cover photo on Cycle Source and also the photo on the Blues album, i'd ask if he has had a long running interest in motorcycling. Would be cool to hear Glenns' thoughts on the two-wheeled sport :cool:

• Thanks to you both, the 'pain' and the 'messenger' for constant nagging on behalf of all of us here ;)

Chuck, Glenn did say he would answer our Qs before going to the UK. However, he did not say which year... :D
    Since he's going over the pond at least twice every year, there's still hope.

Maybe our Qs were not interesting enough? :confused:

With the cancellation of BCC in January, who know's if he's going to the UK except maybe for football ?
    Glenn twittered that he will be touring in 2013 (sounds like ALOT of touring :cool1:).
    I'm sure hoping for the US as part of the tour ! He hasn't been to my town since Mk III !
    So, hopefully he'll revisit the Fansite soon ! :yes:

• That would be a dream come true.
    Though it would also be great if Glenn maybe recut some of those Hot Wire tunes..with some sympathetic musicians.
    A shame Glenn didn't stay with Trapeze because 'Hot Wire' should have been the big break through.
    Are their any sounboard tapes of the '94 UK & USA Trapeze gigs worthy of release?

• Have you ever been invited back to Jakarta, Glenn? If so, would you consider going there again after all the nightmares?
    I can't imagine it.

• Hey Glenn,
    I was just wondering what Tommy Bolin was like to be in a band with. I know it was only for a short while but I am a huge fan of his playing and wonder what he was like and what you thought about him as a musician and human, too! Thanx.

BrosK

• Hey Glenn,

Do you remember sharing a house with DC and Lordy in posh Munich-Bogenhausen during the 'Windows' recording?

Recently German actress Gila von Weitershausen told in a talk show that she once let her house to Deep Purple while filming abroad, the contact was made through her friend Eberhard Schoener.

She gained a certain amount of respect from her neighbours because suddenly two Rolls Royce parked at her front door ;)

She also said that the house looked 'a wee bit different' when she returned after some months... :D

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!