Glenn's Autobiography

• I discovered the autobiography at amazon.de, so I cancelled my order with amazon.com and ordered at amazon.de, hoping for an earlier delivery because of shorter ways.
    Today I got a mail that the title can't be delivered and is deleted from my order :mad:
    Now I had a look at amazon.uk which is still nearer to Germany than the US and there it says: Estimated delivery: 12 Nov 2011. That would still be too late for receiving it before the evening in London.

Does anybody know where I could get this book on November 1, like it says on some pages? Or - will there be a definite chance to buy the autobiography at the evenings with Glenn? Pleeease?

That's it - hopelessly addicted to the voice from Cannock... 8)

• Hmm I thought it was out today? Ordered today on Amazon and it still states preorder only? What's going on?

Obviously, Amazon have yet to get their copies in stock.

You'll no doubt get a note from them shortly, saying it's shipped... so your pre-order is good to go :thumbup:

I believe the Euro publication date is November 11th... for anyone wondering what we're talking about :)

• I ordered mine from Barnes and Noble online on Aug 18th (I ordered Tony Iommi Iron Man at the same time) Both had a ship date of Nov 1st. Iron Man arrived today (3rd) but Glenns book has still to ship and is not yet in stock!!! This sucks, I ordered it so I would get it on or around the release date and the only reason I used B&N is I got given a gift card for my B'day. Hurry up B&N!!!!

• The publisher tells me today it's a screw up on Amazon's end and to expect it to ship any day now, most likely between now and the 11th (the European publication date)! This only effects orders placed on Amazon's .com site ~ not on any other Amazon sites!

Do you know if the paperback version will be available in the book stores in Europe on the 11th? I would love to get Glenn's autobiography signed on the 14th (like a lot of others).

I was asking before if the book will be available on the shows because Glenn announced it to be sold there as well. But things might change and I couldn't get an answer yet if it will definitely be available there. I'm getting a bit nervous when I read about delayed deliveries...

That's it - hopelessly addicted to the voice from Cannock... 8)

• Hi All,

Just got email from Amazon to say the book has been dispatched!!!! :)

So we should all have them by opening night :thumbup:

mikey 'the bass it don't lie' :D

• I was asking before if the book will be available on the shows because Glenn announced it to be sold there as well.

There will be books at the shows... and Glenn will be signin'.

Just got email from Amazon to say the book has been dispatched!!!!

:bouncer2: :thumbup:

• Ordered my book via WHSmith.co.uk here in the UK, to be delivered to my local store - just checked online & it says "Ready to send" :)

Roll on Manchester ! :)

A Speed King On The Highway (Star)

• I expected the book to come before the London gig, but after email notification yesterday it came this morning! REALLY pleased and will settle down to it later this evening. Buying one at the gig for Kat and will hopefully get it signed for her.

:bouncer2: :bouncer: :bouncer2:

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• Just got an email from Amazon UK to say dispatched today so i'll have it before the show :D

and the price has dropped from £10.47 to £8.79 :)

there's even a 2nd hand copy for sale for £6.07 with free delivery! :eek:

:ghcp: "It's in my blood"

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!