Live in Wolverhampton coming to CD

• Previously only available on Apple's iTunes Store and the DVD, released a year or two ago now, a double-audio CD package featuring the same setlist from both Night 1 and Night 2 in the UK over the Summer '09 - now sees a release in mid March this year.

You can pre-order from Amazon today :cool1:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004IWP6PA?…99EJCRM2CQZGZW&

Disc: 1
    1. Muscle and Blood
    2. You Got Soul
    3. Love Communion
    4. Don't Let Me Bleed
    5. What's Going On Here
    6. Mistreated
    7. Crave
    8. Hold Out Your Life

Disc: 2
    1. Way Back To The Bone
    2. Touch My Life
    3. Jury
    4. Coast To Coast
    5. Seafull
    6. Good Love
    7. Your Love Is Alright
    8. Medusa
    9. You Are The Music
    10. Black Cloud

• Hi,

that are good news, does anybody know which label will issue the cd?

What a year! Glenn performing on Joe Bonamassa's, Pushking, Frank Sinatra's Tribute, Wolverhampton concert cds, and it's February!

Cheers :cheers:

Pere

• Hi there.

Just signed up to this Forum. I had pre-ordered Live In Wolverhampton on CD from Amazon UK, but received an email from them this week (after many delays) stating that they could not get the CD and were cancelling the order.

Certainly there is no mention of the release on Earmusic's site. Does anyone know whether this is happening or not?

Cheers

Jon

• I found a guy on ebay who supposedly had this CD available for sale. Probably the only person on Earth that claimed that they did. I took the bait and bought it, and it never showed. So, I emailed the guy and basically ripped him a new one. I said "How the *** can you be the only one on the planet that can get your hands on this??". He promptly issued me a refund!

Now I am worried because this is the same label that is supposedly releasing the upcoming Roger Glover CD. Will that one be unavailable too? :huh: :( :confused:

• Don't worry about the label, they're fine. It's probably just that they are rethinking the format of this release.
    Remember: Live in Australia was released on DVD and CD seperately and within a year re-released in a DVD/CD package - same label! ;)

MEDUSA

• ANY NEWS ON THIS RELEASE YET - I CAN GET HOLD OF A PROMO - BUT NOT AT THE PRICE HE IS ASKING!!!!!!!!!!!!

The rock gets rockier - whilst the Funk gets Funkier!!! :lol:

• No update on the CD audio release, but it's still available in digital form via Amazon and Apple's iTunes Store, amongst others.

By the way, the DVD has recently received a new lease on life... as it's currently available at most fine retailers ~ on and off line. Have been out of stock of it here at the website for sometime now, so those outlets are you're best bet for now.

• After getting infected with the BCC virus this summer I totally fell in love with the music of Glenn as well. (I think I might have mentioned that before?) :rolleyes: ;)

So I started ordering his music and beside some CDs I also ordered the DVD "Live in Wolverhampton 2" at the end of July. Ordered it through amazon.de of another seller and had it two days later. Fantastic piece! Made me preorder the double-CD at amazon.de direct at the beginning of August. Last friday I got a mail that they are still trying but they don't know if or when this article might be available. So I just keep hoping...

That's it - hopelessly addicted to the voice from Cannock... 8)

• No update on the CD audio release, but it's still available in digital form via Amazon and Apple's iTunes Store, amongst others.

By the way, the DVD has recently received a new lease on life... as it's currently available at most fine retailers ~ on and off line. Have been out of stock of it here at the website for sometime now, so those outlets are you're best bet for now.

According to release dates published by Goldmine, the DVD was to be released again yesterday, the 25th.

Chip

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!