DVD "Live in Wolverhampton" in stores 2010

• The DVD, "Live in Wolverhampton (Official Bootleg) DVD", is now available in extremely limited quantity from 'glennhughes.com'. The DVD will also be available to purchase from a variety of high street shops as well as online outlets in late December/the early part of January 2010, but 'glennhughes.com' has secured a limited quantity of discs, prior to them hitting the retail shelves! So hurry, if you want to be one of the first to own this limited run of PAL only DVD's!!

Regular purchase price of the DVD is USD$18.75, but registered owners of an Alive Drive, are entitled to a 20% discount, bringing the purchase price of the DVD down to USD$15.00. However, this Alive Drive owner discount offer is not open ended - so do hurry if you are interested in taking advantage of this 20% discount offer.

• just ordered mine too...so there is a santa after all :bow:
    i will be counting the days till i have it and annoying the hell out of my postman !!

• Flippin Hector !!!! How many did you manage to "secure" 3 ! that sold out stooopid quick ! :)

Let's just say, triple digits :eek: :thumbup:

Not too worry, more will arrive shortly and still beat retail availability. But by year's end that'll be it from the web site - after that, you'll need to order from a retailer of your choice.

Meantime, the order page has been adjusted, so your order can still be placed.

• Woohoo,can't wait - David, quick question for you - PAL only - what does this mean and can I watch over here? I'm guessign so but it's worth checking! x

Love and hugs xxx :)

• Woohoo,can't wait - David, quick question for you - PAL only - what does this mean and can I watch over here? I'm guessign so but it's worth checking! x

Yes, it will play in any UK based DVD player, just not standard USA based DVD players.

• Yep, ordered mine too. Wonder why its only been sold FROM the States and then in PAL for us UK guys? Can't wait or take the chance it'll be available nearer to home - tho $6.50p&p is bit much, the DVD is quite cheap. Just over £13 all in - I'd pay that any day.

Wonder if the missing tracks from the first night will appear?

Happy Christmas to me, again :) :clapper: :bouncer: :thumbup: :lol:

• Yep, ordered mine too. Wonder why its only been sold FROM the States and then in PAL for us UK guys? Can't wait or take the chance it'll be available nearer to home - tho $6.50p&p is bit much, the DVD is quite cheap. Just over £13 all in - I'd pay that any day.

Wonder if the missing tracks from the first night will appear?

Happy Christmas to me, again :) :clapper: :bouncer: :thumbup: :lol:

Remember, it's not strictly a web site exclusive, it's just we have a batch of discs that have been released prior to them reaching retail outlets. So, come later this month or early in January, you'll be able to buy the DVD from the high street or your favourite online outlet.

You just have an opportunity now, to get one a little earlier than most, that's all :) :thumbup:

• Hi,

I have just ordered mine one, I hope to have it before Christmas, what a present!!

Cheers.

Pere

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!