Live in Kavarna, Bulgaria

• Here are some snippets of fan filmed footage from last night's free concert at Dobrotitsa Square (Main Central Square) in Kavarna, Bulgaria :cool:

"You Keep On Moving" Part 1

"You Keep On Moving Part 2

"Burn"

It was a very special show as part one of the set included a unique and first time performance by Glenn
    of the entire BURN album in original album running order!!

...and here's a badly translated mini-review...courtesy of Google Translate!

http://www.pro-rock.net/cgi-bin/index.pl?o=0&_state=CommentsView&news=3190

• As I promised, here are some photos which I took yesterday in Kavarna :) The concert was great, the athmosphere was very intimate and the performances were over the top. Just a perfect concert. I didn't notice how fast 1 hour and 50 minutes passed.

• Setlist (I'm not sure in the order of the first few songs)

1. Crave
    2. You Got Soul
    3. This Time Around
    4. Love Communion
    5. You Keep On Moving
    6. Soul Mover
    --------------
    7. Burn
    8. Might Just Take Your Life
    9. Lay Down, Stay Down
    10. Sail Away
    11. You Fool No One
    12. What's Goin' On Here
    13. Mistreated
    14. A 200

----------------
    15. Stormbringer

Well, every Glenn Hughes concert is the greatest concert in my life, this concert was another the greatest one :) But the entire Burn album in the setlist made this concert very, very special...

The last few days in Kavarna were wonderful. I saw Jeff Kollman, Steve Stephens, Dani and Pete in the restaurant "Bulgarka" on the Black Sea cost in the evening on May 5th, but I decided not to disturb them while they had dinner. Unfortunately, in this way I passed the moment to meet them. I hope I will have another chance to meet them in the future.

Entire Stormbringer album next time? Wow! That will be fine! But what about Soldier Of Fortune?

:ghcp:

• Yeah, the songs were exactly these. Three hours before that they were discussing if it's better to start right on with Burn but finally they decided to put Burn in the middle.

• Yes, yes, yes, it was an amazingly good show!! Everything was perfect, Glenn was in great shape, his voice as beautiful as ever! The band was on fire, I'm so happy I saw this gig with Jeff Kollman and Steve Stevens! :) :) :)

Thank you Glenn, thank you guys for this joy!!! We love you very much!! :) :) :) :bow:

PS Because of my technical incompetence I will post my pictures and videos later. I need the help of my son who's away for the weekend. Sorry!

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!