Glenn's ultra rare live video in 1993!!! (must see!)

• i requested few days ago these glenns incredible fantastic ultra rare awesome live clips!!!(to youtube id mmhovik. many thanks for original uploader mmhovik!!!) :eek: :bow: :thumbup: :clapper: :claphands :bouncer:

and i love smoke on the water!!! wow....awesome!!! glenns voice like god!!! (hey glenn~you know? you are real god of voice!!! the voice of rock!!! unbeatable voice!!! ;) )

no more talk!!!enjoy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

glenn hughes - live from on board the queen mary ship in long beach, california, 04-22-1993 (anyone know about this show?)

House Of The Rising Sun

Smoke On The Water

• That's a lot of screams for just one song! :D
    And the look on the guitar player's face after the screams at 2:22 and 2:27 ist priceless! :lol:

Thanks for posting the clips! :thumbup:

Christian

MEDUSA

• The announcer in the white jacket was none other than Mike Pinera former guitarist of Blues Image, Cactus, Alice Cooper, Thee Image and most recently The Classic Rock All Stars.
    The bass player is Dennis Noda from Canninball and the Headhunters and most recently The Classic Rock All Stars.

so light a candle in the window.......
    i will be coming home tonite

• Pinera's great! I saw him twice with the Classic Rock Allstars. The lineup was Mike Pinera on guitar, Dennis Noda on bass, Peter Rivera of Rare Earth on drums, Jerry Corbetta of Sugarloaf on keyboard and the first time I saw them they even had Spencer Davis on guitar/vocals.

I wish Mike Pinera had continued his recording career after his stint with Alice Cooper. I have the live album that CRA released, but other than that it's been a long dry spell since 1983...I have his album "In the Garden of Eden", but it's nothing to write home about and I don't even really count that, certainly not when compared to something like the fantabulous "Metamorphosis" album.

Todd

• Pinera's great! I saw him twice with the Classic Rock Allstars. The lineup was Mike Pinera on guitar, Dennis Noda on bass, Peter Rivera of Rare Earth on drums, Jerry Corbetta of Sugarloaf on keyboard and the first time I saw them they even had Spencer Davis on guitar/vocals.

I wish Mike Pinera had continued his recording career after his stint with Alice Cooper. I have the live album that CRA released, but it's been a long dry spell since 1983...I have his album "In the Garden of Eden", but it's nothing to write home about, certainly not when compared to something like the fantabulous "Metamorphosis" album.

Todd

Todd!, somewhere on youtube is a great video with Mike Pinera and Ted Nugent on stage together and Mike's playing smoked the Motor City Madmad. I have seen Pinera perform at least a couple dozen times and he always gets an audience fired up with his playing and stage antics in a live setting.

so light a candle in the window.......
    i will be coming home tonite

• The announcer in the white jacket was none other than Mike Pinera former guitarist of Blues Image, Cactus, Alice Cooper, Thee Image and most recently The Classic Rock All Stars.

and he was the guitar player for iron butterfly before all of these bands!

peace

From now on....

:guitarmet \m/

• That was cool.
    Thanks for posting those.
    Always cool to see Glenn in the 80's or 90's.
    Love what he does now but also dig his melodic rock era.
    Galleyfan :cool:

SCOTT

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!