This train is groovin'...

• I am overjoyed by the enthusiasm of the new songs @ the shows.....I haven't played in Germany for a while, and I was very, very happy with the reaction to the F U N K trax last night in Augsburg.

My Band played with so much passion and pride...I have a huge smile on my face 2day as we head out to Bochum....

Get on Board, cos this train is groovin'.....

GH

• Hey Glenn! I'm grooving to it right now!

I absolutely love this record!

I can't believe how good it is!

Hopefully we meet up again this year.

Awesome music :claphands

• Really looking forward to see the show at Bratislava - can't wait to hear the new songs live! And since there will be 7 of us at the show :cool: incl. the full Medusa line-up :cool: we will make ourselves known :singer:
    Christian

MEDUSA

• glad to hear that the new songs are going over so well,and how could they not.
    ........and if you think that they sound good now, wait until you get a chance to play them here in the good ol' US of A and hear the great way they sound in our lovely little living rooms and airport lobbys.
    by the way, i think it's a researched fact that glenn hughes songs sound best while being played live in Charleston, S.C.
    cheers and peace,

• :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Couldn't have said this better myself.

axmuremoticon.gif

• Pleased to hear the Germans are digging the F U N K :thumbup:

Can't wait to see you soon :cool:

• thanks for that gungrog-man is it great to hear the good news!!!!!!!!!!!! :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

• I was on board in Zoetermeer NL last saturday Glenn, as I was in de Kade , Zaandam in october 2006 and as I was in Hamburg, the HTP tour 2004, good to see JJ back onstage, what a gifted guitar player he is!, but the whole band was awesome. The funk was real hard and expressive as I expected it to be from you.

BTW.: any chance in the near future on a kind of Hughes/Thrall follow up after all these years? I rate your whole work very high, Glenn. Take care and all the best to you and your beloved ones.

:D

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!