Glenn's week on Bulgarian Media

• We can call this passing week 'Glenn's week in Bulgaria'. All the central and local papers published reports and pictures featuring Glenn's visit in Bulgaria - the gig in Kavarna and then his visit to Sofia, they even caught him on shopping tour in the centre of the city.

As I have already written in another post, Glenn gave a very long, personal interview live for the Radio Mila Gold on Tuesday afternoon. Same radio keeps playing his music all week long, two of his songs, i.e. "Holy Man" & "You Keep on Moving" were hits of the day in two successive days (which means they were played all day long every hour).

The interview will be broadcast again this coming Sunday from 12 pm local time, plus additional information and lots of his music played.

So tune in and enjoy!! ;) :)

• Same radio keeps playing his music all week long, two of his songs,
    i.e. "Holy Man" & "You Keep on Moving" were hits of the day
    in two successive days (which means they were played all day long every hour).

Other than some "new from the latest album" song played during an interview,
    I've NEVER heard a Glenn Hughes song coming out of my radio.

"You Keep On Moving".......any version,,,,,,,all day.........every hour?
    I would probably faint from shock.

So you guys had a great time, with "Glenn's week in Bulgaria?"

FANTASTIC ! ! ! :hi5:

axmuremoticon.gif

• :cool: Oh, Grace, words are too weak to describe the way I feel this week!!! You don't need drugs or alcohol to feel high. Just go and see Glenn perform live and then you'll be high at least a couple of weeks. That is how I've been feeling these days. I must admit that I even neglected my work, I was kind of careless, because my mind was somewhere else. I'm afraid I've become a "Glenn Hughes Addict" :lol:

• I was thinking exactly the same thing Grace, when I read supermazna's post yesterday. I would be like a giddy teenager if I heard Glenn regularly on the radio :eek: :eek:

:cool: Oh, Grace, words are too weak to describe the way I feel this week!!! You don't need drugs or alcohol to feel high. Just go and see Glenn perform live and then you'll be high at least a couple of weeks. That is how I've been feeling these days. I must admit that I even neglected my work, I was kind of careless, because my mind was somewhere else. I'm afraid I've become a "Glenn Hughes Addict" :lol:

supermasna ... you're so right ... though it takes me about four weeks to come back down to earth. And it's so good to know that you've had an awesome week :cool:

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• A Glenn Hughes performance, followed by a "meet and greet?"

Sofia, Bulgaria.
    New Jersey, USA.
    Lancashire, UK.

Yep, Manuella.... we know it.....we get it.
    Right, Shirl?

:ghcp:

Hopefully, you'll recover :1:

axmuremoticon.gif

• AB-SO-LUTELY!!! :cool: :cool:

'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '

• Thank you, Grace and Shirl! I was delighted to descover that we shared the same views and feelings!! :thumbup:

Wishing you the greatest emotions on NYC and LA gigs!!

Have a nice day! :)

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!