2007 USA Tour plans

• [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]

[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [SIZE=-1][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Last night during his appearance on Rockline radio (to be rebroadcast this Saturday night at 10:00PM), GLENN announced tentative plans for a USA tour to take place this Summer in support of his latest solo album, Music For The Divine, recently released in America.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The first date currently planned is scheduled for the West Coast in Los Angeles at The Roxy on[/FONT][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Saturday, June 2nd.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]As dates & further details get officially announced & confirmed, we'll have them right here - so stay tuned [/FONT][/SIZE] [/FONT][/SIZE]

• See You All There
    USAUSAUSA

Frank:div27:
    "if only we'd turn around and notice the door to the cell is open"

• Hey hey hey! I hope this will evolve in the right direction and you guys over there get a proper tour this year. And once the train gets a'rollin'....

"It's not what you say, it's the feeling that's the song"

• Looks as though the Chip and Todd show will be cranking into gear in June! :D

Thats great news for you in the USA :thumbup: :bouncer:

I just hope Glenn has time to fully recover after his long stint in Europe as the last show is only two weeks before the LA one :singer:

:ghcp: "It's in my blood"

• I am sure Glenn will be 100%, just as always

• Ok folks, what I'm about to say is very important - - however many US dates are announced, and wherever they are...GET THEE TO A SHOW!! The only way to make Glenn's US dates successful, and to guarantee more in the future, is NOT to wait for Glenn to come to your town (cause that probably won't happen). Instead start saving pennies, collecting cans, working overtime and doing whatever you can to ensure that, even if you have to fly to a show or drive eight hours (been there, done that), you'll be able to be there. If you don't treat yourself, you'll beat yourself for not going.
    Time to roll out the roadster again...

Oh, I forgot one thing...YEEHAA!
    CHEERS....TODD

PS - BY THE WAY, I'LL SAVE YOU ALL THE TRIP OVER TO http://www.theroxyonsunset.com - THERE's NOTHING POSTED THERE YET! LOL

• :bouncer: :claphands :clapper: :singer: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAH!!!!!

Been hoping for another GH tour in the US. I've been all over the US already to see Glenn, and I'll be saving my pennies for this tour, as well. Summer is the perfect time for a pass through the Chicago area. A couple of weeks in the upper midwest, and I'll become a road warrior again - ala the Texas or East coast tours of years past.

• Hey Frank,

I think we need to get all the NYer's here...you, me, Conchita, New York Mark and make a convoy out of it! And we have to bring Grace too....someone has to ride shotgun..er, axe!!

I want to see what other dates come up. I will have some time off by then and I may...don't know for sure...but I may be living in a new locale...details to be worked out!

I just need a road trip bad....and what better way to spend that time than with a group of GHCP's?? :thumbup::cool:

Maybe I won't have to rent that Viking longboat after all!

Yours In The Funk
    Bill "Capt. Midnite" Redford

:ghcp:

http://www.facebook.com/bill.redford

"Cause if you fake the FUNK..your nose got to grow!" Bootsy Collins

• Bill,
    I am there my brother !!! Let's get it working and show the world why we are all GHCPs.

• Am I dreaming at this early hour of the morning or is the the real deal.. Glenn in New York June 4... BB kings? I just bought tickets!

Good Pal Jocko said he so it on the BB King web site.. and he was right on! anyone know anything about this?

st

• Am I dreaming at this early hour of the morning or is the the real deal.. Glenn in New York June 4... BB kings? I just bought tickets!

Good Pal Jocko said he so it on the BB King web site.. and he was right on! anyone know anything about this?

The venue and date details are correct, but it's not a done deal just quite yet.

Someone jumped the gun and although tix are for sale by the venue, it's not "officially" confirmed yet.

Expect an update about this and possibly other USA tour dates - one way or the other, very soon :cool:

• .. Glenn in New York June 4...

Glenn........HUGHES?
    in New York........as in NEW YORK.....CITY?

The one that's in NEW YORK.....STATE?

The one that's in AMERICA.....USA?

:rose: Flowers may be sent to Grace's memory at "The Home for the Dead from Shock." :rose:

I can't believe this............
    (Croak.)

axmuremoticon.gif

• What celebrations....David?
    I am in total shock.
    Glenn appearing someplace in my home town
    that isn't a horrible firetrap, like March, 2001?

Oh wait, the custodial staff is about to take me away......

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

axmuremoticon.gif

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!