• In the past, I missed Michael Schenker many times.

When MSG came to Japan, he did escaped from the show.

Next year, he was shouting at audience to go home.

In 2000, NO UFO for London show when Glenn had a show with them. (I don't remember if Michael had reunioned with UFO)

When I went Legends of Rock 2002, Michael was supposed to be on stage but was replaced by Frank Marino due to Michael's reason.

Now Michael is back in Japan for tour but as you expect, in Tokyo, he played 2 or 3 songs and left the stage... (fortunately I was not there this time) Many fans said on internet that he could not play at all. 2 or 3 flets away...

How can I see Michael play a full show? :confused:

• Don't hold your breath. I have travelled 1200 miles to see Michael and he cancelled :mad::mad: in the past. Gone to see him with UFO, and he no-showed :mad::mad::mad: This past year he scheduled more shows and then came up with some BS reason why he could not play them :mad::mad::mad::mad:

There is something not right with Michael, :confused: and the sooner he learns that the world is not one big conspiracy created to screw him, the sooner he will go back to making music and performing :(
    My own recommendation is don't waste your money going to see him, you will only return home disappointed.

Frank:div27:
    "if only we'd turn around and notice the door to the cell is open"

• your right frank -he loves to do the disapearing act -i have one dvd were he is doing an interview and smiles while he talks about selling all his stuff and leaving - twice - i got to see him with ufo at the vic in chicago (a lot of people have this bootleg) tony the only way to see him might be on dvd :confused:

• - i got to see him with ufo at the vic in chicago (a lot of people have this bootleg) tony the only way to see him might be on dvd :confused:

And if you buy his latest DVD you have to bear with a band that just is awful !!!! :rolleyes::(:mad:
    Better idea...save up and travel to see Glenn !!!! Even if he is ill or not up for a show (if that ever happens), he still gives a full set of 100% brilliance.

• I must have really lucked out then. I saw MSG with Vinnie Moore opening, and got to meet Michael afterward. I saw the reunited UFO on the 'Walk on Water' tour, and got to meet Michael afterward. I got to see MSG again, this time with Uli Jon Roth opening, and met Michael a third time. All three shows were great, full sets.

:confused:

Cheers...Todd

• "walk on water" is when i saw him todd -frank your right about the dvd -i forgot he was gonna play at a place on the south side of chicago and i think my brother had tickets- but a had to tell dont be surprised i he doesnt show up

• If you're gonna pick up a video of Michael Schenker, why not go for a great show from the classic MSG lineup? Get 'Rock Will Never Die', recorded live at Hammersmith in 1984. I don't know if it's available on DVD, but it's got all the MSG classics, Michael's in great form, and Rudolf Schenker & Klaus Meine show up for the encore of "Doctor Doctor" :thumbup:

Todd

• I saw Schenker playing for UFO on the 2000 tour with Glenn supporting. It was as though they just wheeled him out to play, when he finished they wheeled him back. Very disappointing.

• As I don't have much more luck to see Michael play, I take the FCinnella's idea!! Good idea ! Thanks.

Well Tony, you may be the first person to ever take my advice over someone else :D;)

Join in now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our Community!